Ladies—you invest in Abs of Steel and Buns of Steel, so why not Pubococcygeus of Steel?
- How do I make my vagina tighter?
- What are kegels?
- Suggested products
How To Perform Kegel Exercises (for Women)Ladies—you invest in Abs of Steel and Buns of Steel, so why not Pubococcygeus of Steel? Your PC muscle on your pelvic floor supports your uterus, bladder and bowel. If you work it out, you will have better sex and be able to better control your bladder. Women love two-for-one deals. Your PC muscle can be weakened by pregnancy, childbirth, excess weight, chronic coughing and getting older. Kegel exercises can actually help with pain during pregnancy. First, you’ll need to locate your PC, which you can do by stopping the flow of urine while you’re going. The PC is the muscle you contract. You could also stick your finger into your vagina and squeeze. Those are your Kegel muscles.
Once you’ve found them, you can assume a sitting or standing position. To exercise, you squeeze and release. Here are some routines:
- Quickly clench and release your PC muscle for a 10-second period and take a 10-second break. Perform three sets, then take a 30-second break.
- Clench and unclench for 5 seconds with 5-second breaks in between,10 times in a row.
- Tighten your PC muscle for 30 seconds and release for 30 seconds, 3 times in a row.
- Tighten your muscle and hold for a count of 5, and release. Repeat 10 times.
- Squeeze and release the muscle 10 times quickly. Repeat 3 times.
- Tighten and release your PC muscle in long and short intervals for counts of 10. Repeat 3 times.
- Squeeze your muscle and hold it for as long as you can. Try to work your way up to 120 seconds.
- Fully squeeze and release your muscle over and over again. Begin with one set of 30, and then slowly work your way up to over 100.
- Squeeze as tightly as you possibly can (make sure it's only your PC muscle that you're clenching). Hold it for 20 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
Just remember—you can do Kegel exercises in the privacy of your own home, car, office ... really, anywhere. No one will ever know. You won’t need to go to the gym and no one will see you sweating while wearing nerdy sneakers.