How To Perform Kegel Exercises (for Men)
You can do Kegel exercises several times a day for 5 to 1 minutes. And here’s a Mister Private tip: do Kegels during sex. Just keep it down. The neighbors can hear.
- What are Kegel exercises?
- How do Kegels help men?
How To Perform Kegel Exercises (for Men)Mister Private knows that part of being a man is being strong. For example, I can easily lift a car over my head with my super strength. But good biceps and stellar abs are only two parts of the whole. Kegel exercises are necessary to keep your pelvic floor muscles toned, which avoids a leaky bladder and gives you more pleasure during sex. You can test your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. The next time you urinate, try to stop in the middle of doing so. Or when you have an erection, squeeze your PC muscle and see if you can make your penis jump. See how important your PC muscle is?
First you’ll need to locate your PC. You can do this by stopping your urine midstream. The PC is the muscle you contract. Do this a few times to be sure you know where it is. Then, you’ll be on your way. The great part about Kegel exercises is that you can do them any time and any place. No one will know what you’ve got going on down there. Here are a few recommended exercises:
- Quickly clench and release your PC muscle for a 10 second period and take a 10 second break. Perform three sets, then take a 30-second break.
- Clench and unclench for 5 seconds with 5-second breaks in between,10 times in a row.
- Tighten your PC muscle for 30 seconds and release for 30 seconds, 3 times in a row.
- Tighten your muscle and hold for a count of 5, and release. Repeat 10 times.
- Squeeze and release the muscle 10 times quickly. Repeat 3 times.
- Tighten and release your PC muscle in long and short intervals for counts of 10. Repeat 3 times.
- Squeeze your muscle and hold it for as long as you can. Try to work your way up to 120 seconds.
- Fully squeeze and release your muscle over and over again. Begin with one set of 30, and then slowly work your way up to over 100.
- Squeeze as tightly as you possibly can (make sure it's only your PC muscle that you're clenching). Hold it for 20 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times.